Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you get EXCITED ?

Florida Savvy
    i booked our 3 week Nov 2010 trip in May of last year.
    Been excited since then!

Also booked 3 weeks in Nov 2011 in May this year when Virgins brochure came out. Excited about that too!!!!

Florida Chatterbox
    They keep pushing this one back, and I have seen many repeats of the spain one, on itv about 11pm.

Florida Chatterbox
    OMG OMG OMG, SUNNY FLORIDA HERE WE COME after coming home from florida last september me and the hubby decided that the kids were going to have a year off from holidaying in the sunshine state, also we have just moved from kent to wales and the hubbys new work load is horrendouse so theres definately no time out for him ( did you notice the bit FOR HIM[msnsmile2]) anyway ive been living in wales now for 6 weeks and we have settled in well its beautiful, but unfortunately it rains a lot and on the rare occasions the sun does come out it makes you want to book a holiday, so after some gentle persuasion ive managed to talk the hubby around to my way of thinking, which is the kids are bored, its always raining, they are really missing their yearly trip to the us and with all that work load how nice would it be for some peace and quiet so you can get on with it, it only took us 2 days off winging and wining and now were all booked packed and ready to go,i think that constitutes for excited[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][beer]

Florida Junior
    Only booked our trip to Orlando 10 days ago and we don't travel until April '11 but I'm already fit to burst with excitement, I'm hopefull that once my son goes back to school and we all settle back into a routine that my mind will get distracted with other things but until then I'm on cloud nine![msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    Excited oh yes....we go next march for 3 weeks and are incorparating new york for 2 nights(been for 3 last time)and niagara falls also...so excited yes catching 2 return internal flights and all the hassle...nope!![:P]

Florida Chatterbox
    drino...... When at Niagara, you HAVE to do the 'Cave of the Winds' tour. Forget looking around the island on the USA side, pay your $15 ish, get your free sandals and head off down into the tunnels. The walk takes you actually into the bridal falls. It's called Hurricane alley for a reason. Well worth it!!!
    Garry Pullan

Florida Savvy
    Last year I was getting excited in February about our trip in July [msnembarrased] this was made even worse by the fact that I had big exams in between, and I couldn't focus on them! I was reading travel guides instead of revising! Haha, luckily everything worked out okay though- both my exams and the trip!
    Kate.xo

Florida Savvy
    Sounds good garry....would it be tad scary for a 10 yr old girl?

We spent our honeymoon in Niagara Falls, we did the Maid of the Mist, the Tunnels and then helicopter over, beautiful, I would say the same as Garry about not doing the American side, we also went to a very pretty little town called Niagara-on-the-Lake which is worth a look at.

Drino, don't think it would be scary just VERY windy and wet !!!

Lovely memories, we have always said we would like to go back ... perhaps in 4 years when it is our 25th anniversary.
    Wendy

Florida Savvy
    When you say don't do the american side ,im confused ,can you explain what you mean..?
    We arrive on a wednesday morning into buffalo at half 9,cab all sorted direct to the hotel opposite falls...
    Any advise be welcomed also where to eat that evening i dont want burger and fries...[msnsmile2]