Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you get EXCITED ?

Florida Junior

When do you get EXCITED ?

Hi we are off in October to sunny florida. I booked our flights back in january. Since then I've been excited, very excited about our holiday and any spare minute I have I think about it. However my wife is the coolest person I now and only gets excited the week before and thats at a push, I've known her to be calm until the day before. She even leaves the packing until the night before we go away.
    So when do you get excited about your holidays ? [msncool]
    or am I on my own and just a big kid..............[drinkbeer]

Florida Expert
    You're definitely not on your own. I've been excited since we booked our flights back in October and we still don't go until the end of August!! [msnsmile2]
    Chris

Gold 5 Star Member
    we are getting excited now just under 4 weeks. [msnsmile]
    Jan&Steve

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    we are excited and we are not going until Easter 2011
    Tracy[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    We booked up 30th April 2010 and are travelling 13th October 2011 and have been excited as kids in a sweetshop ever since.

I get excited as soon as the flights are booked,6 weeks and 3 days to go [msnsmile2]
    Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

How can anyone be toooo excited? Blimey, I get excited just thinking about booking my flights.

Elaine

I got excited as soon as I booked the villa, Caroline can vouch for my screaming e-mail[msnwink] we go in 2 years 3 months and 3 days !! I keep going onto the villa website and looking even though we have been there before, and re looking at all the holiday photos from last year and of course OV gives me my fix until we go.
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitch50
    I got excited as soon as I booked the villa, Caroline can vouch for my screaming e-mail[msnwink] we go in 2 years 3 months and 3 days !! I keep going onto the villa website and looking even though we have been there before, and re looking at all the holiday photos from last year and of course OV gives me my fix until we go.
    [/quote][:I]I do this as well, villa saved in favourites and looked at everytime i'm online.

As soon as I book flights I start planning and getting excited.

Val