Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Xmas at MK

Florida Newbie

Xmas at MK

Will you be having the tickets for MK's very merry xmas event. If not do you think these tickets will still be available once we fly out to Orlando which is on the 19th November.
    Also does anybody know how early you are allowed into the park with these tickets I know the Disney website says it is from 7pm till midnight but I think people have mentioned they go in before 7pm if so how early? [xmas1]
    Shazz

Florida Chatterbox
    We went last November and I'm pretty sure we were told you could get in after 4.00pm.

Enjoyed it so much we have already booked for this November.

Hello,
    we will have tickets usually towards the end of the summer. If you have a day ticket you can stay in the park providing you have a MVMCP ticket too.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Shazz34
    Will you be having the tickets for MK's very merry xmas event. If not do you think these tickets will still be available once we fly out to Orlando which is on the 19th November.
    Also does anybody know how early you are allowed into the park with these tickets I know the Disney website says it is from 7pm till midnight but I think people have mentioned they go in before 7pm if so how early? [xmas1]
    [/quote]