Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: What tickets to get ?

Florida Newbie

What tickets to get ?

hi guys newbie here

i went to orlando about 3 years ago and had a awesome time, we did magic kingdon, animal kingdom, epcot, MGM studios, typhoon lagoon, blizzard beach, universal studios and island of adventure.... as you can see we had a pretty hectic time,

this year however i am wanting to do the following
    universal studios and island of adventure
    MGM studios/hollywood
    typhoon lagoon

now we are going with a party of 14 and we are all wanting to do different parks, some want the flexticket.

as i have never done aquatica and wet n wild what are these like compared to typhoon lagoon - i remember typhoon lagoon was amazing

thanks[msnsmile2]

Hi,
    this would be a cheaper potion that the flex ticket:

Universal 2 Park Bonus 14 days unlimited access - Adult 1 $126.00 $126.00
    Disney 2 Day Water Park Fun & More, 14 Day Expiry - Adult 1 $226.53 $226.53 (2 days main parks and 2 days water parks)
    Delivery t.b.a.
    Total (incl tax) $352.53 (dollars)

Also check our offer on the 3 day Disney water park fun and more.

All offers are here https://secure.orlandovillas.com/par...etChooser.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mr browndog
    hi guys newbie here

i went to orlando about 3 years ago and had a awesome time, we did magic kingdon, animal kingdom, epcot, MGM studios, typhoon lagoon, blizzard beach, universal studios and island of adventure.... as you can see we had a pretty hectic time,

this year however i am wanting to do the following
    universal studios and island of adventure
    MGM studios/hollywood
    typhoon lagoon

now we are going with a party of 14 and we are all wanting to do different parks, some want the flexticket.

as i have never done aquatica and wet n wild what are these like compared to typhoon lagoon - i remember typhoon lagoon was amazing

thanks[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    yeah, the universal tickets off here are really cheap and for 14days unlimited, we will definatley be getting these
    however we thought about getting a 1 day base ticket for MGM and 1 day tickets for Typhoon lagoon as we dont want to spend all our time in the parks this time lol

do you by anychance do tickets fot the titanic experience ive read about