Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more green forms

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by robin395
    It"s saving no time at all, you still need to line up and gomthrough immigration. Only thing it saves is not filling the form in.[/quote]I feared that would be the case. I'd be happy to fill in 10 forms if it got me through quicker.

Gold 5 Star Member
    It really is a non-event as far as I am concerned. I always had spare forms which I filled out in advance. <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:I don't think we can criticise though, my daughters boyfriend flew in from Boston on Wednesday, his flight arrived at Heathrow at 8.25pm (15 mins earlier than should have) and it took him 45 mins to clear immigration this end. He said the queue was the worst it's ever been when coming over here.[/quote]Whilst I don't doubt there might be the odd time there is a queue when arriving in UK, in the scores of times coming home I have never seen queues like the USA, and frequent visitors with USA passports never have had problems either.

We don't fingerprint and photograph!

Florida Chatterbox
    No green card necessary at Orlando International although the airline did make us fill them out anyway. Immigration officer just ripped them up.

Flew into Charlotte 28th Oct. Usual Queue for immmigration. Official dolling out green forms to everyone... "ESTA down" so green forms necessary!!! Great fun filling 'em in whilst in queue. Anyone who made a mistake told to scratch through & correct as only remaining forms in Spanish...

Florida Chatterbox
    Just returned home today. No Green Forms at MCO and there is now a queing system (like Disney) rather than the free for all so you see immigration in order of arrival into the Immigration Hall.

I felt it saved time. The Immigration Officer swiped our passports, fingerprints, photo a few questions and we were through. There is no delay caused by people filling in forms wrong so the whole process has to be quicker and I cannot see how it can be any quicker - they can't just let you walk through without any checks.

Overall an improvement.

Florida Junior
    Annyone had any experience at Newark,NY recently