Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more green forms

No more green forms

BA passengers to Orlando and Tampa no longer need the green forms. People with visas still need to complete the white forms and the customs form is still needed. I think it started today [clap]
    Shirley

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Hope this goes to all the airlines. We are going with Thomson in August so will wait and see.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    It shouldn't be restricted by the airlines, if the airport has the necessary equipment etc to deal with the information electronically then in theory all airlines should be able to stop using them.
    Babblin Boo

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    It shouldn't be restricted by the airlines, if the airport has the necessary equipment etc to deal with the information electronically then in theory all airlines should be able to stop using them.
    [/quote]

That is my guess, but I only know for sure about BA
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    No green forms on Continental either

off to Boston next week, will be interesting to see if we need the green forms there or not.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    [/quote]

It has been airline specific so far but that will no doubt change in time.

It'll be nice not to have to fill the form in but I'd be interested to see just how much time will be saved because you still have to wait in line as now. I would imagine that arrivals from countries who aren't part of the waiver scheme will still take forever to go through. I had the misfortune to arrive in Chicago behind a Sri Lankan 747 recently and almost missed my connection.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I don't think we can criticise though, my daughters boyfriend flew in from Boston on Wednesday, his flight arrived at Heathrow at 8.25pm (15 mins earlier than should have) and it took him 45 mins to clear immigration this end. He said the queue was the worst it's ever been when coming over here.
    Babblin Boo

I was told today that the 1-94W form has been fully withdrawn by US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) at all US airports.

Can't imagine it will save much time, but plenty of trees will be smiling[msnwink]
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    It"s saving no time at all, you still need to line up and gomthrough immigration. Only thing it saves is not filling the form in.