Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update........What have I forgot?....

Super Moderator
    API is advance passenger information which is required information by the States before you fly. It asks for name, address, passport number, flight number (think, can't quite remember), where you are staying on your first night. It can normally be filled in from your airline's website or you can check with your travel agent.

Florida Chatterbox
    Definitely TEA BAGS, if you or your wife is a tea drinker you will cry with the taste of the US tea bags. Even if you find some that look like ours (eg PG tips) in the supermarket they still dont taste the same. I think its the reason why most Americans are coffee drinkers - their tea bags are *%*%!![xx(] I even take a tea bag with me for breakfast in restaurants and ask for hot tea then produce my tea bag when they bring the cup of hot water. I get some strange looks but its a must for me to wake me up in the morning. Gill

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    API is advance passenger information which is required information by the States before you fly. It asks for name, address, passport number, flight number (think, can't quite remember), where you are staying on your first night. It can normally be filled in from your airline's website or you can check with your travel agent.
    [/quote]

Couldn't have put it better myself Jill.

I don't think it is the tea, it is the water that is awful.

Andrena

Super Moderator
    I often find US tea bags not strong enough flavour wise

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plan,Park tickets and a camera

Gold 5 Star Member
    Comfortable walking shoes especially for the parks.

Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you are planning on any water park or beach days, we found it a good idea to buy a couple of disposable waterproof cameras to take. That way if you all want to go in the water at once you arent worried about an expensive camera getting damaged by sand or water or going walkabout if somebody takes a fancy to it.

Not sure how old your children are but its a good idea when you go out to a park to take the first photo of everybody standing outside the park, should the unfortunate happen and any of the children get out of sight and you need to ask for help, it's a useful reminder of how they were dressed in the morning.
    Babblin Boo

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    If you are planning on any water park or beach days, we found it a good idea to buy a couple of disposable waterproof cameras to take. That way if you all want to go in the water at once you arent worried about an expensive camera getting damaged by sand or water or going walkabout if somebody takes a fancy to it.

Not sure how old your children are but its a good idea when you go out to a park to take the first photo of everybody standing outside the park, should the unfortunate happen and any of the children get out of sight and you need to ask for help, it's a useful reminder of how they were dressed in the morning.
    [/quote]

Really good advice, I take a picture of where we've parked the car that way at least we can find it when were tired and just want to go back to the villa.