Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: indian point

Florida Junior

indian point

Hi new here First post so be gentle..I know my spellings rubbish lol
    Just thought I'd add indian point in.
    We always go to indian point when we go over. right behind the walmart on the 192. it's usualy very quiet and never had a problem.
    In my opinion it's well situated with easy access to all attractions.
    The I4 and all the shops. But still out the way enough it's not constantly in your face.
    All the houses we have stayed in there have been very well kept and very clean. and the police and security drive round regulary.
    It has a mix of residents and holiday villas.
    And always found the rent very reasonable.
    We did have a laugh the first time we went the villa we got was net to a pond, and unknown to us the woman who rented it was feeding a croc/gator don't know the diffrence any hoo, she went home we arrived had a look around, lucky I went to the pool first. and got the fright of my life to see a big croc in the pool, the screens may stop insects but not crocs. Any way they were out right away and that was that, the kids still talk about it now,and that was over 9 yrs ago, of course they add there own bits on..lol..
    Any way in my opinion if you are looking for an area to stay.
    You will not do much better than Indian Point...

Florida Newbie
    Hiya

We're off to Indian Point next year and it's good to see that you rate it so highly! First time to Indian Point but we have been to Cumbrian Lakes before! Really looking forward to our visit to Indian Point

J

Florida Junior
    We wouldn't go any were else.two roads into it and not far from walmart. Great shop.
    If you google it you can have a better look.
    We were at one last year 5 bed room and it was great. There was 11 of us and we still had bags of room.
    This year we got a great deal.

I have heard eagle point ect are good as well, but we allways end up at indian point.

Florida Expert
    Eagle Point is great too! [msnwink] - we cut through Indian Point to go to Walmart. Nice quiet location.
    Michelle

Gold 5 Star Member
    Happy to see that you love Indian Point, Colin - we love it too![msnwink]

Florida Junior
    I'm of there again in sept. can't wait.
    Has any of you used the pool or the park their?
    What I like about it you can go up bass road or out ponciana. And it's quiet and out the way.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes - the community area is very nice. You'll need a key to access the community pool area so make sure you ask the owner of your villa in advance.

Florida Junior
    we saw the community pool this time How on earth did we miss it. must pass it every day...lol.
    Thats me converted more to indian point my mate went their this year and loved it.
    Better wach tho I might not get a villa next time they will all be booked.

Florida Savvy
    There are quite a few communities nearer to that Walmart on the 192, Seasons, Bella Vida and Lake Berkley all of which are fantastic places to stay.
    VIOLET BARROW