Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Captain EO

Gold 5 Star Member

Captain EO

Captain EO is back at Epcot.

The Michael Jackson 3D film is back for a limited engagement in the theatre which usually hosts Honey I shrunk the audience.
    Rosie

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Any idea how long is "limited engagement"
    Lyn

We use to enjoy it and hope it stay all the time or at least a while it reminds of our first visit a long time ago [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

I saw this once many moons ago, I thought it was at Disneyland Paris but I could be imagining that and it could have been at WDW, wish I could remember[msnsad]

Liz

IT was put to sleep in 1994 if that helps- nice they have brought it back, will def try to see it again- memories!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Susan J
    IT was put to sleep in 1994 if that helps- nice they have brought it back, will def try to see it again- memories!
    [/quote]

Then I probably saw it in WDW pre Honey I shrunk the audience, would like to see it again although I cannot see us going to Epcot in the near future.[msnsad]

Liz

Florida Expert
    Gosh this brings back memories - my girls will love this! Will look out for it this year.

Florida Savvy
    Captain EO is still running - went to see it at Epcot yesterday. Great to see and hear Michael Jackson again. Reminds us of when we saw his live performance at Roundhay Park, Leeds during his "Dangerous" UK tour. An incomparable performer, still very much missed.
    Scorpio

Florida Expert
    Brought memories back for us of our first trip, our honeymoon, in 1990 and then again in 1992. Never dreamt that I would be taking three kids to see it nearly 20 years later! They loved it