Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why did you pick your user name?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Mine is my grandson Owen and he was 3 at the time.
    Barbara

I thought at the time I was a very luckylady to own a home in Florida. Not so sure now!!! [msnwink]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Andrena
    We haven't heard why you chose yours Blott? Going to let us in on the secret?

Andrena[/quote]Aha, I bet most people think it's because of Blott on the Landscape a 1980s TV prog. It could be because the 'big house' is called Handyman Hall and I was pretty handy with DIY and my name is Hall? David Suchet (now Poirot) played Blott, the gardener but was also an ex-POW of Italian extraction who proves to be an expert in guerrilla warfare. You'll find some video clips if you Google it - hilarious!

But no...
    blott

Florida Savvy
    'Katey Doodles' has been my pet name in my family ever since I was a baby - I'm not sure why, but it's kind of stuck!
    It's lovely hearing the stories behind the names - they're very interesting!
    Kate.xo

Florida Chatterbox
    A friends son gave me the nickname many years ago, auntie Zeen the bargain queen, don't know why [msnembarrased]

We were wandering round the shops at the time so it might have had something to do with it

[msnwink]

Zena

Gold 5 Star Member
    My name is Carol, but the first time I went to Florida, the immigration insisted on adding my middle name, and running it together,and calling me that after every question, and in fact on numerous occasions since!! So...it seemed appropriate to have carolann on a Florida forum AND...from the minute we touch down in Florida, my family refer to me by my FULL Florida title...including the occasional, "Step away from the light Carolann!!!" aka Poltergiest the movie when standing in line on certain Theme park attractions BUT, only when we are in Florida...oh how I have missed it so far this year

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    I couldn't think of anything else at the time of joining Orlando Villas(it's my initials - Jean Crichton) - but really think I should change it as one member at Easter thought my name was very appropriate??? (as in Jesus?) If I can think of something more original I will change it one of these days
    Jean

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Ignore that - it's not my initials - that's in my e-mail address - it's late and I need to go to bed!![V]Jean

lfc - Because I support Liverpool Football Club
    George - Because that's my name!

lfcgeorge - I use this username for just about everything that requires a username on the Internet!

Florida Junior
    Redsandy, I too am a liverpool fan hence the reds and andy as its my name. It started as an ebay name as I couldn't get what i wanted so plumped for redsandy or sometimes redsandy1892 depending on the forum.