Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are we asking too much!!!

Florida Expert
    No your not asking too much, holidays are long awaited so you need to get it right. When it comes to privacy at the back we not only send pics but offer testimonials from people that have stayed, might be worth thinking about. Nic

Florida Savvy
    I wanted a pvt pool area, so I moved up to a 4 bedroom villa and had more choices.

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for all that advice. had to go up to a 4 bed to get 3 bathrooms and got a great choice of villas. still seems odd that there are not more 3 bed 3 bath villas out there, especially when the whole family are usually getting up and out together, saves lots of time. anyway thanks for all the comments. fab site

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by donny
    thanks for all that advice. had to go up to a 4 bed to get 3 bathrooms and got a great choice of villas. still seems odd that there are not more 3 bed 3 bath villas out there, especially when the whole family are usually getting up and out together, saves lots of time. anyway thanks for all the comments. fab site
    [/quote]
    Hi Donny glad you got sorted. I think the reason there aren't more 3bed/3 bath is that the homes were primarily set as a floor plan for a family home type thing rather than a rental and most homes of that size (I guess to keep them affordable to families) dont have a bathroom per bedroom or the floor area doesnt permit it.
    Have a great trip.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Donny, glad you found your villa. 3 baths are more unusual with 3 beds and we find ours an added bonus. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. [msnsmile]
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for all the helpful comments with my search for a 3 bed 3 bathroom villa! We then started looking at 4 bed, most of which had 3 bath and this gave us hundreds to choose from. We have now booked a beautiful villa ( not really seen a horrible villa!!)over looking a lake with a fountain!, fab location, just two mins from 192, 3 bathrooms [clap] and most important from this site, just got carhire and tickets to look at and we are sorted, maybe a bit early for that, not going till june. How can anyone visit Florida without checking out this site first? Better than any 'Florida guide book i've read' thanks again[bowwave]

Florida Expert
    Hi Donny, glad you have got booked with what you want and you're right the villa here are fab!
    Spread the word so that more people use this great site and the forums too.
    I am sure you will have more queries before you go on hols...it will come around soon enough.