Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are we asking too much!!!

Florida Chatterbox

are we asking too much!!!

are we asking too much!!![msncry] all we want is a 3 bed 3 bath villa with a pool that is not backing onto lots of other pools[msneek] done that once and never, never again!!!!![:O], we do like a bit of privacy!

Florida Expert
    No you are not. There are a lot of homes on this site who are very private. Why do you not ask owners of homes you are interested in to let you see a good selection of photos of there pool area`s before you book. That way you will get a better idea of what is "out back" so to speak.

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Admitedly there are a lot more 3bed 2 bath homes on here.

But just doing a real quick search I have found 5 homes on Orlando Villas that have 3 baths and have no villas that back on to them and a further 3 homes on Villas Florida.

Obviously I do not not if they are available as your date of travel could be a very close or at peak times that these homes could be already booked up. Or another possibility is that email address may be blocking some enquiries being answered it does happen quite a bit to aol and hotmail accounts etc.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are some 3 bed villas with 3 bathrooms, but not a lot, so although you won't get loads of choice it is certainly not impossible, though not sure about the privacy. Have you put in a general enquiry with your requirements?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dbrook
    There are some 3 bed villas with 3 bedrooms but not a lot, so although you won't get loads of choice it is certainly not impossible, though not sure about the privacy. Have you put in a general enquiry with your requirements?
    [/quote]

I would hope all 3 bed villas have 3 bedrooms!! [msnwink]

There are some 3 bedroom villas have 2 .5 bathrooms as well as 3 bathrooms you will have to look through them .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

You'll increase your chances by looking at 4 bed 3 bath villas as well.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sunseeker
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dbrook
    There are some 3 bed villas with 3 bedrooms but not a lot, so although you won't get loads of choice it is certainly not impossible, though not sure about the privacy. Have you put in a general enquiry with your requirements?
    [/quote]

I would hope all 3 bed villas have 3 bedrooms!! [msnwink]
    [/quote]

Whoops! Amended now. That's the effect England losing had on me!

I would personally put out a general enquiry for both 3 and 4 bed homes, as Caroline suggests, specifying your requirements for 3 bathrooms and private pool area. I'm sure you will find something suitable.

You can also put in definite requests- ie do you want lake view, conservation [ie open with view but not overlooked] or walled garden etc
    of course, water front properties, or ones with larger blocks of land may be more expensive.......

Gold 5 Star Member
    3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms is more unusual but they are out there and no you are not asking too much. It's your holiday and you make it what you want. Good luck searching.

[msnsmile]
    Jan&Steve