Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Bellavida resort

Florida Expert

Bellavida resort

Hi Can anyone give me information about Bellavida Resort. I think it was being built around 2006/2007/2008? We passed it on a few trips. I think it's on Oren Brown Road, between Poinciana Blvd and the 192.

Thanks
    ALR

Bella Vida Resort is Located in Kissimmee just off HWY 192 and only 15 minutes from Disney World Orlando. Bella Via Resort is close to shops and restaurants and only 1/2 mile from Walmart, it also has it's own 6700 sq ft clubhouse with oversized communal pool, basketball court, sand volley ball court and kids play area. The Bella Vida Resort clubhouse also has a computer room with free internet access for guests, there are also walking trails around the community and a gated entrance for added security.

Hope this helps.

Mark.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ALR
    Hi Can anyone give me information about Bellavida Resort. I think it was being built around 2006/2007/2008? We passed it on a few trips. I think it's on Oren Brown Road, between Poinciana Blvd and the 192.

Thanks
    ALR[/quote]Hi ALR,

Yes, you are spot on. It's a lovely resort in a great location. It was built by Park Square Homes who also built Terra Verde Resort, Emerald Island and Lake Berkley, it will have the same kind of resort features that they have as listed by Mark.

I think it's much closer to Walmart than 1/2 a mile though [msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Savvy
    I thought it was much closer to Walmart than 1/2 a mile Lynne. Looks lovely from the outside as you drive past.
    Karen

Yes your right Karen it's within walking distance to the Wal-Mart which is great, and we have looked around the community and it looks fab.

Mark.

Florida Expert
    Thanks, I've been past the area a few times and we saw it being built, but I wasn't certain of the name. Last time we stayed in Florida we stayed further down near marker 5 so when we went up to this particular Walmart we went via the 192 rather than Oren Brown Road. We've stayed at Emerald Island before, although the last few times we've not stayed in a gated resort but we saw some advertisements for Bellavida and it did look like it was going to be special, although you have to admit, most Florida homes are spectacular anyway. This time we are trying to create a shortlist of villas as we have a special wedding anniversary looming and I'd like to find something slightly different.