Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Pirates, medieval or arabian ?

Florida Junior

Pirates, medieval or arabian ?

Hi we are looking at doing one one the themed nights and was wondering which one was the best value for money. There will be 7 adults and four children ranging from 8 to 16 years old. We did the buffalo bills night in disney paris and the kids loved it. I know the foods not up to much but its the experience we are looking for. So if you have been recently or at all, could you give me your opinions.
    so its between, arabians nights, medieval times or the pirate dinner show.
    cheers
    andy

Pirates would get my vote.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by redsandy
    Hi we are looking at doing one one the themed nights and was wondering which one was the best value for money. There will be 7 adults and four children ranging from 8 to 16 years old. We did the buffalo bills night in disney paris and the kids loved it. I know the foods not up to much but its the experience we are looking for. So if you have been recently or at all, could you give me your opinions.
    so its between, arabians nights, medieval times or the pirate dinner show.
    cheers
    andy
    [/quote]

If you love horses, Arabian Nights, but otherwise I'd agree with Martin and opt for Pirates.

It's good fun, action packed and the kids (of all ages) will love it.

"Ah Har Matey ... A Vast Behind" !!![msnwink]
    Chris & Peter

Florida Junior
    I took the wife to Arabian Nights to be honest I was a bit disapointed. We went v.i.p. went early to meet the riders ect.
    I felt that it was rushed esspecualy when it finnished.
    Saying that horses are not my thing..

Did get a laugh at the end in the shop on the way out, these people thought the wife was some star, and kept asking to get there pic taken with her, lol the wife was embarased I thougt it was funny..
    I got the same with these chinees people at universal, they thought I was a football player and wouldn't leave me till I got pics taken and signed there tops. they followed us round the park. so the wife got her own back...I haven't a clue who they thought I was couldn't under stand a word they were saying..lol.