Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Thurs 15th July

Florida Chatterbox

Thurs 15th July

Hi strangers

Just asking on behalf of a friend - they will be in Orlando 15th July and have asked if there are any bars who would be showing rugby league - maybe you can help??

For those I used to chat to, I hope you are all well - loads happened in my life - divorce, moved to Yorkshire, new fella now and not a chance in hell of visiting Florida, but I still recommend it and this forum to anyone who asks

I should change my user name, but then you wouldn't have known who I was - and my avatar is looking sad - will do that later ha ha

love xx
    Maggie

Florida Chatterbox
    Ah well - I suppose I shouldn't have bragged about the forum - I said I would surely get a reply on here[msnsmile]

At least Leisa has been in touch by personal message - which is lovely[high5]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Maggie,
    How lovely to hear from you [msnsmile2]
    WOW....So you have left Leigh? Good luck with your new home and partner.

Sorry I can't help with the rugby, hope someone will help soon

Take care
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

its always great to hear from you Maggie, we have had some fab times on here.... as for rugby.... uuuughhhhhh i know nothing about the game nor when it would be shown in florida...

stay in touch hun.... good luck new home new man... [cheers]
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks girls[grouphug]- Lynne - how the hell are you?

Someone has answered with the following on my rugby board
    "When I was there last year, there was a bar about a mile down Highway 25 (I was on Highland Reserve) South from the 192. It was Irish, if I remember and advertised Sky Sports and 'All English Sporting Events' or something similarly vague. May have been with a fishing place on Lake Davenport."

Does anyone have the name of the place please?

btw avatar changed from the tired one - and now it's the best live band ever[bowwave]

It might be worth contacting Beef O'Bradys they showed some of the Rugby World cup a few years ago.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    It might be worth contacting Beef O'Bradys they showed some of the Rugby World cup a few years ago.
    [/quote]

That is probably the 'wrong' type of rugby - but thanks Caroline, I'll pass that on - can you tell me where it is please?

There are a few of them scattered around and they usually show different matches to each other, there's one on the US27 near the junction with the 54 Ronald Reagan Parkway and there's another on the 192, but probably best to google for the exact addresses and contact details.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Maggie,

I am good thanks, looking forward to August and my next trip over to Florida

There is a new Irish bar at Celebration, they may show the rugby. They have big screens that had premier league footie on when we went there for breakfast.

Take care honey xxx
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]