Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're through...

Florida Chatterbox
    England vs Germany and then probably versus Argentina. It's never the easy way for us!

That game at Wimbledon is amazing as are those 2 guys - and this year's tournament needed it. So many people had forgotten it was even happening with the biggest world's sports event overlapping!

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Sorry to say guys, but I am not supporting England... [msnoo] Well I am welsh... and I have Mexico in a sweepstake..[msncool]
    CERI

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bluebower
    Sunday will be an exciting day!
    [/quote]
    Oh are you going to watch Mark play golf?
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3389.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Great one Alastair, golf tourny moved from 1200pm to 1000am. [msnsmile2]

I work for a German company in the UK and I am collecting two German colleagues from the airport at 730am Monday. I told them to look out for a red England shirt if England win. If Germany win, I'll send a taxi! One of them asked me to buy an England shirt for each of them so when Germany win, they won't be recognised as Germans in England.
    Regards, Mark

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alastair
    [/quote]
    [/quote]Great one Alastair, golf tourny moved from 1200pm to 1000am. [msnsmile2]

I work for a German company in the UK and I am collecting two German colleagues from the airport at 730am Monday. I told them to look out for a red England shirt if England win. If Germany win, I'll send a taxi! One of them asked me to buy an England shirt for each of them so when Germany win, they won't be recognised as Germans in England.
    [/quote]
    That's sad...they should be proud to be German! I'll be wearing my England shirt to the pub here like I have done for every game so far!

Funnily enough, the Germans I talk to here are almost as scared of meeting England as we are of meeting them. They are not impressed with the German performances so far.
    Keith

Gold 5 Star Member
    Going mad I'll miss the game on Sunday, I have tickets to see Britains got Talent and can't let my 8 year old down who is very excited to see Connected[msneek]
    Paula

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rosie
    Forget the football, is anyone watching the Tennis [msnoo][msnoo][msnoo] Unbelievable....

Court 18 Mahut v Isner... currently in the 5th set at 48-49!!!!!
    [/quote]

Absolutely brilliant I loved every minute of it - wanted Mahut to win, but well done to Isner!
    Can you imagine playing for that long? I can hardly play one hour of tennis, never mind eleven! [msntongue]
    Kate.xo

REALLY !!!!!!!!!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Father
    You're oot.
    [/quote]

Well, the walk back through my home town wearing an England shirt, whilst the whole of the rest of the population were out in the streets celebrating Germany's victory, was not a fun one [msnsad]

Still, in the end we did not deserve to go through, so I have no complaints. At least now the Germans cannot complain anymore about the goal in 1966, so there is at least one positive outcome!
    Keith

Met the Germans this morning as they came out of Terminal 1 at Manchester, one of them wearing is German football shirt and his arms held aloft.
    Regards, Mark