Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're through...

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
    Met the Germans this morning as they came out of Terminal 1 at Manchester, one of them wearing is German football shirt and his arms held aloft.
    [/quote]
    [laugh][laugh]if you didn't laugh you'd cry.
    Paula

I laughed!
    Regards, Mark

Thank goodness, we might just some REAL news from the BBC now. I have never been so absolutely fed with the TV. You just couldn't get away from it. Wonder if it had been Scotland, Wales or Ireland whether we have heard so much about it. What a fuss about a game of footie. It wouldn't have been so bad if it had been good football, but there were too many prima donnas playing their own game rather than a team of eleven who should have been playing together. What a shambles it was. Our local primary school team could probably have done better.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    It's done. England are gone. Let's now enjoy the quality. I'm looking forward to a Brazil v Argentina final but maybe Spain/Portugal might get in there.

I love the World Cup.

Florida Savvy
    Perhaps in future we should all get behind the home nations - whoever qualifies. I love football (despite being English!!) but would cheer on the other British and Irish teams if they were there - Africa have set a very admirable example on this front.