Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Needs Florida!

Florida Savvy

Who Needs Florida!

http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/taco-...013944.article

So sunny Essex it is then!

A few hours in Best Buy, lunch at Taco Bell, down to Sarfend for a few thrill rides, a quick paddle at Clacton and then dinner in the Outback at Basildon on the way home.

Does it get any better [msnwink]

Apparently it does - Sainsburys are now selling Mountain Dew [msntongue]
    Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

LOL

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    very good LOL

p.s tried our local Sainsburys and online but have been told no mountain dew , local one has never heard of it [msnsad]

You can keep the Outback at Basildon, the service & food is terrible, we tried it last year after they closed the one at Staines, never again.[msncry]
    Karen

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    I just happened to go in the apple store in cardiff today and the very first Ruby Tuesday is coming to the new St Davids @ centre.

Bottomless salad and hopefully a lovely rare steak. yum.. I do hope they do margaritas as well.
    CERI

Florida Savvy
    From their Facebook:

Company Overview:
    After 1000's of you have petitioned us to launch Dew in the UK, we've decided to bring it to you! But in true Dew style we've added something a bit extra; Energy - to give you a kick when you most need it. Come join us and show us your support!

Mission:
    Mountain Dew Energy is launching on the 3rd May and over the coming weeks! Pester your local petrol forecourts, motorway service stations, WHSmith Travel outlets, Sainsburys Local and large stores, Martin McColls newsagents and your local independent retailers to see if they're stocking the Dew!

It doesn't taste quite like MD regular but it's still pretty damn
    tasty!

It seems that Sainsburys are not currently selling it in the "drinks" section but some stores have it in the fridges at the front of the shop (i.e. by the sarnies). I also read somewhere today that BP are stocking it in some places - although that might stop soon if Obama keeps up the good work! [msnsad]
    Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

Super Moderator
    Years ago you could get Mountain Dew in the UK - which is where we first tried it. It was banned as it contains a chemical additive on the EU banned list, which is probably why they are only importing an energy version.

There is a small shop near Covent Garden where you can buy 'proper' Mountain Dew which is where we get our supplies from.

Wish Cheesecake Factory would open here and Andrew would like Panda Express.

I would love a Steak n Shake, I can taste the milkshakes now[msntongue][party1]
    Karen

We asked for Mountain Dew in a resturant in St Peters Beach and he said it was the highest suger drink even more than coco cola so i went with Lmonade as i was on a diet at the time ,But we both love it .
    Wish Steak and Shake was in Uk , Dunkin Donut is in Spain but the company said UK can not have it shame.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1583.aspx

Super Moderator
    Forgot to mention that after your Taco Bell you can finish it off with a Krispy Kreme as they are also in Lakeside but not as good as the one at Bluewater - there when the red light is on you get a free hot glazed doughnut.