Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to have a party

Florida Chatterbox

Where to have a party

I can see that this topic hasn't been touched for years. Take it that the majority of us who visit are passed the clubing scene or just to tired to think of going out in the evening once out during the day.

So where in orlando can you go to have a good time in the evening.

City Walk is the favorite.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ukman
    I can see that this topic hasn't been touched for years. Take it that the majority of us who visit are passed the clubing scene or just to tired to think of going out in the evening once out during the day.

So where in orlando can you go to have a good time in the evening.
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    So I take it the young crowd of OV does not do the nightclub thing when in orlando.

The young people go to Church Street in Downtown Orlando there
    are lots of night clubs and bars there.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Last October we took my daughters partner - his first trip to Florida, he had all these big plans of returning with us to the villa each evening then shower & change and they would go out clubbing[msncool] He was so shattered from the heat and walking round the parks that they did not go out by themselves once.[msnsmile2]
    Lyn

Yes the majority go to the clubs in City Walk.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ukman
    So I take it the young crowd of OV does not do the nightclub thing when in orlando.
    [/quote]

"Howl at the Moon" on I-drive is fantastic for a night out if you like live music! There are four musicians who swap around on the various instruments and they play covers of soft rock but they are outstandingly talented. We went last September with our neighbours and were up dancing on the stage and didn't get home until gone 2am (very rare for us - we're normally 10pm at the latest). If you like a good show with good music it's definately worth a look.
    Alison and Danny

A friendly local took my 20 something daughter to Cowboys in Orlando for the evening, she's more used to London clubs so it was quite an eye opener for her!! She enjoyed it though[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Newbie
    Hi all, we are planning a big family trip in August (climbing the walls already) and as there will be four 21 year olds with us I would like to be able to tell them the best and safest places to go out at night, though I am sure most nights they will be too exhausted to do any clubbing after our days at the parks. Although we have been to Florida several times we have never had to consider the nightlife. Where is the best place to go and have a boogie and also as I will no doubt be required as taxi driver I want to be able to pick them up easily without having to drive around looking for a space to park up. Any ideas would be most welcome.

From what you've said I'd recommend City Walk, there's plenty for them to do and the picking up is easy and signposted (been there, done it and got the t shirt!!) make sure they have ID with them.
    Caroline & Dave