Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Please give advice on which parks to visit?

Florida Newbie

Please give advice on which parks to visit?

All,

I need your expert advice on which parks we should visit. I am travelling with my wife and family (2 and 3.5yrs). We usually book a villa in Davenport for the entire stay, but this time we are spending the first 3 nights in the Animal Kingdom Resort.

We want to make the most of the fact that we are staying in Disney. Can you please recommend for which of the parks it is most advantagous to be staying in a resort?

Many thanks in advance,
    Roger

Any of the Disney Parks would be good as transport is provided, of course the Animal Kingdom is attached.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Diablo
    All,

I need your expert advice on which parks we should visit. I am travelling with my wife and family (2 and 3.5yrs). We usually book a villa in Davenport for the entire stay, but this time we are spending the first 3 nights in the Animal Kingdom Resort.

We want to make the most of the fact that we are staying in Disney. Can you please recommend for which of the parks it is most advantagous to be staying in a resort?

Many thanks in advance,
    Roger
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm sure your children would enjoy all the parks and as Martin said, Animal Kingdom would be a good choice as you are so close to it.
    We took our niece to Magic Kingdom when she was around 3 and had a great time. But she was only 2 and a half when we visited Sea World, she loved this park.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    All parks have extra Magic hours for Disney Guests. This means you get time either bfore opening or after closing when only disney hotel guests have access to the parks.
    Each park has different times so it may be worth checking these out and taking advantage of them.
    Christine

Florida Savvy
    With the age of your family, definately the park I'd first recommend is Magic Kingdom, though in saying that Animal Kingdom is great if you're all interested in wildlife. I agree with Lynne on her point regarding Seaworld- it's a fantastic park to spend some time in- it's a lot more easygoing than most of the Disney ones too.
    Hope you have a fantastic holiday
    Kate.xo