Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Pre-Registration with Alamo

Florida Chatterbox

Pre-Registration with Alamo

I have booked car hire through US carhire and Alamo for collectiom at Miami.

I have just been reading an article published at the end of May. It said that Alamo now had a pre registration service to cut down the collection time for UK customers. The article said that it could be done through their UK web site but I have looked on the site and can find no link.

Does antone know if pre reg is possible when hire is booked through US carhire and if so how do I do it?

I booked with budget through this site last year and went straight to the collection booth and was hoping Alam now had a similar system.

Florida Newbie
    I am not sure about the pre-registration process, but do whatever you can to speed up the collection process. I booked Alamo from Miami last year, and it took me over 2 hours to collect my car...Just what you need after a 9 hour flight...

Good luck

The details about the pre registration are on Alamo UK's website. It's called "Save time service" You just put in your reservation number and off you go.
    John
     Sent from my iMac

Florida Junior
    could not find the "save time service" however
    I have just pre-registered all my details online at the following web page.

https://www.alamodirectroad.com/directroad/index.jsp

after completion I just got confirmation of registration and an instruction to go to the special directroad check in desk. MCO was listed under the airports where this service was available.

Only the main driver details could be listed though.

Has anyone else used this service?