Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !Girls Allowed.....at last some R&R

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I always get up 1st when in Florida and enjoy making tea and sitting alone out by the pool drinking it, it is a perfect start to the day.
    Lyn

I LOVE a tea or coffee sat out on the deck- am always seeing the otter in the lake, and the hot air balloons going over- actually you brought back a memory for me there.........I was once, when we first had our home, sat on the upstairs balcony having a solitary read and a coffee- I am a very early riser, and we had guests in the lower master, so thought I should stay upstairs. I was in my dressing gown, not expecting to be seen or to see anyone. All of a sudden I heard this loud noise, jumped up from my book [which was an atmospheric Steven King], dressing gown fell open- just as the source of the noise appeared over the roof, right at my level- a Hot air balloon. Morning Ma'am, was the comment as I bent double trying to refasten said gown. Not funny! [for any of us] Taught me a lesson similar to the SAS manoeveur to the bathroom

I am always the first up to make tea, but I go straight to the computer to check my emails first then to the pool.

Looking forward to reading your next report Liz.[msnsmile]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx