Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cosy property for sale (co-ownership)

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gpullan
    Pretty straightforward question i thought.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:What happens in the spare weeks[/quote]
    What spare weeks. There are none.. (It's owned back to back)
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Can the weeks be swapped with other owners[/quote]
    Most owners agree sometimes... if it's only once or twice...
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Who are the other owners[/quote]
    In this phase and because of privacy reasons, Iīm not going to give any names in particular.
    All of the owners are UK residents, some of them live in the Manchester ares, some in the London area an one even of them lives in Scotland.
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Is there a rental income[/quote]
    Nope.
    Who pays the insurance
    Who pays for maintenance
    Who pays the pool and bug man
    Who pays for repairs
    We all do... thatīs included in the annual fee I previously mentioned (GBP150,00 per owned week)
    Cor

Florida Chatterbox
    People want to sell stuff but don't want to be questioned about it, strange that. "Can't help that you can't sell your stuff...". Being that a friend of mine was interested in this and being that I have my own properties, these were questions he wanted to know about. With 10 owners, each with 2 weeks sure there are free weeks left. But hey each to their own and ain't going to be rude.

Let me look forward to my holiday.

Florida Junior
    There are even people who can't read...
    Better read my previous posts... MOST OWNERS HAVE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS

And there are people who like to critisize everything but themselves...
    Cor

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I'm very close to locking this thread. Please keep it nice as we will lock it if it deteriorates any further.

Florida Chatterbox
    Corfl

I understand completely where you are coming from. A group of us bought a home 21 years ago.
    We divided the year up into 28 days a share. Some bought 3 shares some bought just the 1 share. We added up the running costs and divided by 12. The odd 4 weeks belong to the house. It is rented out occasionally and the funds goes towards extras for the house. Our yearly fee can go up or down depending on the running costs.

Our group has changed a little over the years, but it works really well. We started off by rotating the 28 days so everyone got a different time, but now we are all happy to go whenever. We too have meetings once a year. We have an owner Banker and an owner that organises the availability.

Seems a good deal to me. I wish you well with your shares.
    Elly

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Alain
    Corfl

I understand completely where you are coming from. A group of us bought a home 21 years ago.

Our group has changed a little over the years, but it works really well.

We too have meetings once a year. We have an owner Banker and an owner that organises the availability.

Seems a good deal to me. I wish you well with your shares.
    [/quote]
    I'm very glad someone understands...
    Cor