Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls Allowed........more jobs I'm afraid!

Girls Allowed........more jobs I'm afraid!

I woke and peered through the half light wondering why I couldn’t see properly, I seemed to be looking through fog or smoke!! [msneek]I pulled myself together, I couldn’t smell smoke and the alarm wasn’t going off, was I losing my sight? Then it hit me………I had slept with my lenses in and they were stuck to my eyeballs!! [msnsad] I staggered to the bathroom and switched on the light ugh too bright![msnscared] I put the small light on over the shower and it was enough to see what I was doing, I applied re wetting drops and thankfully my lenses slid out easily.[msnsmile]
    Before getting back in to bed I opened the blinds to let in the sun when it eventually appeared. I must have dozed off because it was fully light when I awoke. I could hear the man with his strimmer somewhere outside beyond the pool cage, I knew he couldn’t see me in bed but I needed the bathroom.[msneek]
    Now I don’t wear a lot to bed……..in fact I don’t wear anything to bed and it’s not a pretty sight.[msnembarrased] I slid across the width of the bed getting tangled in the sheet as I went, then dropped to the floor and crawled commando style to the bathroom, the SAS would have been proud of me! [msnwink] When I came out of the bathroom suitably covered the strimmer man was nowhere in sight phew!!
    It was quite overcast today and we decided to plough on with our jobs and the next biggie was the pool furniture, my least favourite job, tiring, dirty,it makes your back ache and your hands smell of chlorox, It’s also the one time I regret having so much of the stuff![msnsad]
    We were both getting down and dirty [msnwink][msnwink] when Sue and Dennis ( Skippy) arrived to fix the blind, it was a great excuse for us to take a break. Whilst hey were here the heavens opened and down came the rain, the first time we have had morning rain since we arrived. When they had left the rain had stopped and we returned to the job in hand, I was so glad when it was finished. The furniture looked great.
    Back inside it was time for lunch and a quick shower to wash Away the smell of bleach.[msnscared]
    Mike, the pool guy arrived and was unable to throw any light on the Rosa Gonzalez mystery except to say that the id was not in the pool a week ago. We had called our MC to ask if he knew who Rosa was and he was going to check with the cleaning supervisor, but when he called round he confirmed that she did not work for them. So, we are no nearer to solving the mystery, answers on a postcard please!! Also, should I send the card back to her or not, what do you think?[msneek]
    When Kevin had left it was time for a full bedding inventory, all the mattress protectors were in place and we stripped them off to wash them, ditto the pillow protectors. We needed to replace 2 king size pillows and protectors and were missing one king size pillowcase. The standard pillowcases however, seemed to have entered some sort of breeding programme and we seemed to have 8 or 9 extra!![msnoo]
    The afternoon was passing by, the sun had come out and we had a debate as to whether or not we should sit out on the deck for an hour or go shopping…………the shopping won and we set off for the loop leaving behind the shopping list! By the time we arrived the weather was glorious, truly the best part of the day.[msncool]
    We bought pillows and pillowcases in Bed Bath and Beyond but couldn’t find any pillow protectors. We bought washcloths and tea towels from Ross but couldn’t remember much else from the list. The grandchildren had the lions share as usual and will be well dressed this summer!
    Over to The Loop West and Helen bought a couple of books and several gifty type things from Ulta.
    We opted for dinner at The Bone Fish Grill, we both only discovered this place on our last trip and thoroughly enjoyed it. The server wasn’t as good this time, nice enough but a bit ditsy, kept forgetting things. We started with the Band Bang shrimp which was delicious but very spicy, we drained our drinks and the server was nowhere to be seen, the girl at the bar eventually took pity on us when she saw us slurping on our

Liz

lly great read Liz.... you do make me chuckle!! keep it coming thanks xx
    Liesa

Love it Liz .... you made me laugh out loud ... wonderful stuff
    Wendy

Gold 5 Star Member
    I hope your'e there for a month, it's great reading. Re the Driver License, why not hand it in to the Drivers license center for them to deal with? If I were Rosa I'd be abit worried that my DL might get used for identity theft and would be pleased to know it had been found safe.
    Babblin Boo

Your reports are highly addictive, next one please! Oh and I think I'd give the drivers license to the sheriff if Rosa is local they may like to return it and ask how it got to be in your pool basket...
    Caroline & Dave

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Love your reports they really make me smile, I'm with Caroline & Dave re; Rosa's license, give it to the the sherriff, someone must have been on your pool deck[msnsad]for the license to end up in your pool, not a nice thought.
    Lyn

Super Moderator
    Looking forward to reading the next part. I think it sounds much more fun going away with the 'girls' than the husband as we do not seem to have the same type of adventures.

Florida Expert
    Great reports and cheering me up on this wet and grey day here in the Uk. I am with the others give the license to the sheriff and hopefully you may find out how it got there in the first place.

Although you have a lot of work to do when you are out there we all know you are enjoying yourselves but I think it is nice for guests to see a little of how owners spend there "holiday" while in Florida too.

Make sure you have plenty of vino on hand at the end of each day. Loved the gardner bit I think we have all been there!!!!.

The vision of you sliding out of bed and crawling across the floor to ensure the grass man did not view you in all your glory had me in stitches! Keep the reports coming![msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Great Reports! Keep them coming