Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hello!!!!!

Hi and a warm welcome to the forum!

Hi Carla welcome to the forum hope ypu enjoy your vacation and all of your family as well.
    Could not be a better place to go .
    MAUREEN
    www.ionlinefloridavillas.com/villas/16783.aspx

Hi Carla,

Welcome to the forum. October is a lovely time to visit Florida so you will have a great time.
    Linda

Hi Carla,
    A warm welcome from me too.

Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3215.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Thank you so much for a lovley welcome!!!

Seems like a lovely friendly forum....

As for not being nervous on the flight, i dropped my sister off at Gatwick last Saturday, 1st time ever inside the airport and my stomach was churning at the thought lol, so really hope i'll be ok. I have to be, as i dont want the boys, aged 15, 14, 10 and 4 to know that i am scared [:I]
    Cazz

Hi Cazz, I know exactly how you were feeling when you went to the airport. I used to be just the same, if not worse! In fact, for 25 years of our married life I refused to get on an aeroplane I was so petrified.

However, when we decided to fly to Florida for the first time I realised that I did not want my children to be as fearful as I was so I tried very hard not to show it. In fact, being able to concentrate on the children and making sure they were fine (which they were!) helped me enormously. Having to think about them stopped me thinking about myself.

I can tell you that since then we have flown more than a 100 flights and I now love flying. Now don't get me wrong, I still like to hold someone's hand on take off, but I no longer view every flight with fear.

So I am sure you will be fine, you have four boys to look after on the flight and you will be so busy making sure they are ok that you will forget your fear. And I am sure one of them will hold your hand on take off (and of course, you will tell them that you are holding their hand in case THEY need it![msnwink])
    ellie

Welcome to forum Carla.[msnsmile2]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Welcome to the forum felt like you when I found this forum as there is so much advice and info contained, have a trawl through some of the pages before askin too many question as I found some of my questions had already been asked and aswered by others.
    Going in Oct too, 1st time in 10 years and 1st with the kids
    Ian Mcc

Florida Newbie
    I have been reading and then reading some more. Have already found so much helpful advice, from the sound of things on here, it seems that October is a nice time to go
    Cazz

Hi and a very warm welcome to the forum. Your will find the flight over goes very quickly as you will be excited about your holiday.
    Lynne