Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Florida- Paradise Lost

Florida Savvy
    You will get English ITV on Sky 993
    Ian Mcc

Gold 5 Star Member
    The production company contacted a friend who will be appearing on the programme and told her it had been rescheduled for 21st July. This was then reported on the other forum mentioned above. However my issue of Whats for TV for next week gives an episode of Midsummer Murders in the 21st July slot. An email has been sent to the production company asking if they know what is going on. If I find out another date, I will be sure to post it.
    Julie

Have just searched the Sky TV listings but didn't find it listed.
    Jim

I have just read on another forum that it will be aired late August time.
    Glenda and Geoff

Florida Chatterbox
    so no one knows what is happening.

Florida Chatterbox
    any updates on what is happenig with the scheduling of this programme, and after all that wait I hope it is not a let down by not being informative.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yep, being shown on Thurs 26th August at 9 pm. Barring further postponements!
    Julie

Florida Expert
    i thought it was interesting and balanced.

was mainly aired to highlight the problems faced by those with E2 business visa's.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I thought it was straight out of the very best British tradition of tabloid journalism!

Predictably it started with a self styled ‘millionaire’ successful couple looking at multi million dollar mansions and(I hope|) fooling nobody! Ghastly couple of posers.

The ‘hard luck’ stories came across to me as quite genuine.

A Scots family with an ice cream franchise who had big problems getting their visa renewed.

An older nurse and husband with Green Card that were basically broke because of their health problems – despite having health insurance from her employment.

A nice man who had essentially been fooled into buying a business that was worthless. They had lost all their £500,000 savings and were penniless. Distraught wife and unhappy husband.

The most excruciating and embarrassing interviews were with a couple from London who ran a Bed and Breakfast and afternoon ‘English’ tea business. Cucumber sandwiches, clotted cream etc.

Their bedrooms and performance serving tea, were straight from a Monty Python sketch. The female in a little black dress and pearls, attempting(and failing) to talk posh. They seem intent on ridiculing all of their American guests and America in general!

seen it... was good.... it was an eye opener..
    Liesa