Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida- Paradise Lost

Florida Newbie

Florida- Paradise Lost

Florida- Paradise Lost Wednesday 8pm ITV1 (Not Scotland)

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Thanks for that set it up to record.
    Lyn

I tried setting it up but the tv guide says Coronation Street?

Gold 5 Star Member
    It looks like the programme's fallen victim to the re-scheduled Coronation Street episodes that were cancelled last week due to the events in Cumbria.

BTW - is this a repeat? I have a vague recollection of something along these lines being on previously.

Gold 5 Star Member
    No this is a new programme KG we know some of the people who were interviewed for it last year and they have only just finished editing the programme.
    Babblin Boo

I understand it has been replaced to catch up with Coronation Street and will be scheduled for another time.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    No this is a new programme KG we know some of the people who were interviewed for it last year and they have only just finished editing the programme.
    [/quote]

Thanks - I'll look forward to seeing it.

Hope my Sky+ has picked up in the new Corrie episodes as I can't do anything about it from here in Orlando[msnwink]

I know you are supposed to be able to programme it from your mobile but that's beyond technical for me and I am such a soap junkie[msnembarrased][msnembarrased]

Liz

Florida Newbie
    Apologies eveyone. I noticed it in the Daily Mail tv magazine on Saturday, & posted it.
    The magazine was obviously printed before the tragic events in Cumbria took place.
    Badabing

Gold 5 Star Member

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quoteocumentary looking at the half a million Brits living in Florida. They go on holiday, fall in love with the climate and make it their home - but there is another side to the dream.
    Florida may be a land of opportunity, but it is tough on economic failure, especially for those whose right to permanent residency is dependent upon continuing business success. The programme looks at some of those who are doing well and those who are campaigning to change the visa system so that they can stay in their homes.[/quote]

To make 'good television' I suspect it will show the highly successful(apparently a married couple who are realtors) and those who have lost everything!