Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thompson

Florida Savvy

Thompson

I have managed to get a good deal for next year but it is flying with Thompson, we have only ever been with Virgin before and would like some views on Thompson before we book Please.
    Thanks
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong place.[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    I have found Thomson to be every bit as good as Virgin except no free drinks and not such a good entertainment programme.

We travelled with Thomson for the first time this May and thought they were very good. There was more leg room and comfortable seats. The flight crew were friendly and helpful and the food was good. We had to pay for drinks but given what we paid for the seats we really couldn't complain. Also we prefer to fly into Sanford as we normally get out more quickly that at MCO. The only complaint - no afternoon ice-cream!

Lynne
    Lynne

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    We flew with Thompsons a few weeks ago, I would recommend paying the extra for Premium as you get a choice of meals, free drinks and Ice-cream!
    Tricia

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider
    We flew with Thompsons a few weeks ago, I would recommend paying the extra for Premium as you get a choice of meals, free drinks and Ice-cream!
    [/quote]
    Good to hear that as we are going premium in August. What is the seat configuration in premium?
    Christine

We have flown with them several times with no complaints.

I prefer them to Virgin.
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    I also prefer them to Virgin.
    Barbara

Florida Savvy
    Thank you everyone.
    They are over £500 cheaper then virgin so it looks like we will be flying Thompson.[clap]

Florida Chatterbox TracyAndDean's Avatar
    We flew with Thompson in May this year for exactly the same reasons - you had to pay extra for luggage, inflight drinks and the inflight entertainment wasn't brilliant however we would definitely use again when you weigh up the cost difference. Also there was more leg room in economy than Virgin and BA.

Florida Expert
    No problem with the flights but they are red hot on the luggage allowance and have zero tollerance to overweight luggage. Would go with them again if price was right.
    Steve