Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thompson

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by christhear
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider
    We flew with Thompsons a few weeks ago, I would recommend paying the extra for Premium as you get a choice of meals, free drinks and Ice-cream!
    [/quote]
    Good to hear that as we are going premium in August. What is the seat configuration in premium?
    [/quote]

The seats in premium were 2 / 3 / 2
    Tricia

Florida Newbie
    I have flown a few times with virgin to orlando international and twice with thomson to Sanford and thomson wins hands down everytime. They are cheaper the seats have plenty of legroom and i can fly from Birmingham which i am alot nearer to.
    The time difference to get in and out of Sanford is alot less than it has ever taken me to get out of Orlando so if you have the choice go with thomson.

We are in Florida at the moment and came out on a Thomson flight. First time we have used them in a few years. Great flight, loads of legroom but as others have said, very strict on luggage allowance.
    Jim

Florida Chatterbox
    Worth getting the premium upgrdade if the cost isn't too much more. We paid £75 more each on our flight to Las Vegas last year and it was well worth it. Quieter cabin, loads of leg room, and free everything.
    Garry Pullan

Yes Garry,

Upgrading to premium can be good value for the slightly higher baggage allowance and even more legroom. It was £119 to upgrade on the flight when we came out to Florida on June 6th.
    Jim

Booked with them this year. Lots of leg room, seats are comfortable,food is good. You have to pay for your own drinks which can be expensive, but overall a very good service and flight. We would serously consider flying with them again.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx