Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Is this a record?

Is this a record?

Flew yesterday Monarch to Sanford (great flight). The flight arrived 1 and half hours early, straight through immigration with no queues at all, bags were coming off the belt as we arrived in baggage hall, so from landing to outside terminal 15 minutes. Off to Alamo, again no queues at all, and we were straight on our way and arrived at our villa at 2.15pm. Have never done it that quickly before, and a huge bonus to get here earlier than we thought[msnsmile2]
    Dawn Murray

I would say definitely some sort of record Dawn. What a bonus!!

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had a quick if bumpy ride from Boston last night..lots of storms..there was no one at any of the car rentals.. our bags were first off..it was lovely

Florida Savvy
    Wow sounds like it must have been some sort of record dawn, you lucky thing! It always takes us a-g-e-s ! [msncry]
    Kate.xo

Wow Dawn 2.15 at the villa is amazing!!!

You must have been first off the plane to record that. I must admit I prefer Sanford than International as you can get through far quicker and almost make up the time it takes for the extra drive.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

amazing!! must have some 'go fast' fuel!!... an hour was taken off our arrival and departure to and fro here and there...

we want to go to sanford next trip.... cant be doing with MCO.... its so big!!
    Liesa

Liesa you might like to look at flights to Tampa as well Tampa's like a baby version of MCO - everything is really close together so it's quick to get through and there are some decent places to eat and shop there.
    BA fly direct to Tampa from Gatwick, which I'm guessing is the closest London airport to you.
    The drive up from Tampa isn't too bad either, usually takes us about an hour or just under.
    Caroline & Dave