Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liesa's trip report the finale

Liesa's trip report the finale

Hi all, just thought i would let you know how things went on.... some a bit hazy but will go through as best i can...
    forgot to mention in part 1, on the flight to florida unbeknown to us our eldest daughter Kerrie had spoken with the air stewardess and asked if she would get a message for Steve and I from the captain .... we heard some kind of message on landing... thought i heard a Steve and Liesa but so faintly... andyway th lady asked Kez if we heard it and she said no... so she went back and did it nice and loud the second time..... they gave the seat numbers as well[msnembarrased] and everyone started clapping, it was also a thankyou for taking them as well as congratulations to us for our anniversary....

we went with some of the family to magic kingdom... crikey its hot over there!![msnwink] met with Kerrie as they had gone ahead.... we dont need to spend to long here as its to hot and to much walking for me....[msnwink] the kids loved it.... i went on splash mountain.. what a cool nanna i am!!! [msntongue] mind u if i can get the pic on here of my 7 year old grandaughter her face its a picture... so not impressed whilst i and the others were screaming as we got drenched!!

most of the evenings we spent getting pizza or nuggets or something like that and cooking at the villas... kids were tired and enjoying the pools so we didnt mind... when we did go out for dinner it was costing a fortune.... so sad the pound verses doallar is so bad... we have never had it this low before if my memory serves me right... we got them at $1.37 = £1 whereas last trip it was between $193-2.00 to the £1.... vast difference and it noticed!!

one evening we went fishing up on the lake... a fella walked passed and said 'have you seen the alligator?' i replied with its just a plastic one.... lol... caughter several fish and put them back in... then we saw something strange move towards us.... yes the alligator was real... he wanted a piece of the action.... luckily we took the cameras and video camera and recorded the next bit... it got itself hooked on Steves line!!! OMG!!! [msneek][msnoo]its about 4 feet long...i named it 'Alli G'....[msnwink] he didnt want our bread he wanted the fish we were catching... so lazy!!! should get his won..... it was great fun... he managed to get the hook out of his mouth, hopefully you can see in the pics.... on the last day he swam over to the house we were staying at.... almost as if he wanted to say bye.... so more filming.... and bread and hot dog sausages!! he didnt eat any..... very cool to be so close to a wild alligator.... respect mr G!!

well the week was winding down fast.... kids were off home on the 20th... mmmmm peace n quiet for us.... no chance we were all so miserable without them!! so now we are talking about all of us going again in 2 years.... the holiday was fabulous with the whole or almost all the family....

this last week i have enjoyed just lounging by the pool and reading my books and watching the sunset... so romantic!!

had a surprsie visitor to the villa just before we left.... a daughter of a friend i chat to on the forums.... it was lovely to meet her xx

well as i write this its the day we have returned.... we had an uneventful trip to the airport... car handed back (dodge caravan)
    dropped our luggae off first thing on thursday morning.... so much better... all luggage weighed the right amount sadly, bought myself some new gorgeous 500 thread egyption sheets... so nice.... goes with all the bedding we bought last year... bedtime will be so nice tonight!!
    the flight was great.... i think most of the kiddies and babies all slept well as we didnt hear any.... bless them... have great respect for the mummys on the flights with screaming kids.... we all worry far to much about other people and i think its stresses us far more and they pick up on it....
    have fun.... its almost 3pm now and one of the girls will pop in soon... oh and my grandaughters 3rd birthday today so hoping they may stop by... just hoping i can keep going until about 7pm..... off to lo
    Liesa

Glad to hear you all had a great time Liesa, thanks for posting your trip reports, I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing the photos too! Especially the 14th ones!
    Caroline & Dave

Thaks for the reports Liesa, you looked lovely on your special day x[msnsmile2]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Glad you had a great time, I think the chill out holidays are the best.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    So glad you had a great time xx

Sounds as if you had a wonderful time
    Time flies when you are having fun
    Carol

Florida Savvy
    It sounds like you had a brilliant time! And the part about Ali G certainly sounds like an adventure! definately one to remember!
    Kate.xo

Super Moderator
    Loved the pictures and was pleased to hear everything went well and you had a wonderful day with lots of magical memories. Congratulations and best wishes for the next 30 years.

thanks Jill x
    Liesa

Great trip report as always Liesa. I am glasd all went well for you.

Looking forward to the next trip report in 2 years. [cheers][clap][msnsmile2][msncool]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx