Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: USA/Florida now becoming unviable?

wrpac00
    12 Large Eggs in Walmart - $1.25 (89p)

12 Large Eggs in Sainsburys - 3.07p

This is getting a bit silly now, $200 on groceries is not going to make a difference to anyones holiday.
    The original point is 'is the getting USA unviable'. Of course not, that is something based on personal finances and trust me there are plenty of people with more than enough money to visit anywhere in the world for a holiday.
    We all know holidays are not cheap, it is something we all work and look forward too. Personally when we go, we go all guns blazing and have a dam good time.
    With exchange rate shift people are definitely shopping around, we can see that in ticket sales, so far we have record year. This is solely because people are taking more care at what they are spending.
    This is also increases villa inquires as they are far better value than hotels.
    It actually does us a favor.
    If unviable means you cannot afford to go then, that is down to personal finances and does not talk for anyone else. There are people out there with budgets of varying degrees, typically a 2 week vacation to Florida is around £3000 - £5000 pounds but there plenty of people spending way more than that.
    I am just trying to book a month long tour of Europe and the prices compared to the USA are horrendous for like for like accommodation.
    Lets stop bickering over the price of bread and eggs, there really is more to life. Jeeze a shot of my favorite liquor in Florida costs around $20, but thats my choice, my money and my vacation.
    Florida is the perfect vacation destination and great value, sometimes this value wavers, but hey doesn't everything in life.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00

[/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    This is getting a bit silly now, $200 on groceries is not going to make a difference to anyones holiday.
    The original point is 'is the getting USA unviable'. Of course not, that is something based on personal finances and trust me there are plenty of people with more than enough money to visit anywhere in the world for a holiday.
    We all know holidays are not cheap, it is something we all work and look forward too. Personally when we go, we go all guns blazing and have a dam good time.
    With exchange rate shift people are definitely shopping around, we can see that in ticket sales, so far we have record year. This is solely because people are taking more care at what they are spending.

If unviable means you cannot afford to go then, that is down to personal finances and does not talk for anyone else. There are people out there with budgets of varying degrees, typically a 2 week vacation to Florida is around £3000 - £5000 pounds but there plenty of people spending way more than that.
    I am just trying to book a month long tour of Europe and the prices compared to the USA are horrendous for like for like accommodation.
    Lets stop bickering over the price of bread and eggs, there really is more to life. Jeeze a shot of my favorite liquor in Florida costs around $20, but thats my choice, my money and my vacation.
    Florida is the perfect vacation destination and great value, sometimes this value wavers, but hey doesn't everything in life.

[/quote]

<span style="color:red"><span style="font-family:Arial">AMEN!!!!</span id="Arial"></span id="red">
    Barbara

Thats good Martin well said now can we start to enjoy life .
    The sun has been shining here in the north but we will go away to FLORIDA.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

wrpac00
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Nobodys bickering about the price of eggs Martin apart from you. You really need to read all the posts here before making off the wall comments which should be directed at someone else.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    This is getting ridiculous now and has strayed quite a way from the original question. We've had a great discussion about it but when it descends into an argument about the price of eggs, I think we can all agree it's time to lock the thread and move on.

The thread is now locked. If anyone feels the need to discuss the price of eggs, please feel free to start a new topic [msnwink].