Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 'do whatever you want to do!'

'do whatever you want to do!'

On my last trip to Orlando last year, a Disney employee said to me,, 'do whatever you want to do here! You're where nobody knows you, and whatever it is you want to do, you can bet that somebody has already done it before!'

Is there anything that you have done in Orlando that you never would have had the guts to do back home? For me it was running and jumping the whole way through Magic Kingdom on the first day that we arrived- even though I was probably a bit too old for this still to count as being 'cute', I was just so happy to be there! And I went on e-v-e-r-y single ride that I could, and met every character, and tried every new food: just everything that was offered to me I did- I didn't want to have any regrets when I got home!

I'd be interested in hearing your stories!

Kate

Gold 5 Star Member
    Soon after my mum died in 2003, both myself and my sister with our kids went to Disneyland paris and we probably did something most adults would not do. The kids were collecting the signatures of the characters and we saw Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee, anyway my sister is nutty as a fruit cake and when she approached them they started to run, so she said let's get them so we ran after them. Anyway, we ended up with the two characters in a boat on "it's a small world" ride. They were very naughty, they took the kids lollies and were hitting each other with it, nearly had us out of the boat a couple of times.

Needless to say the whole incident was very funny, we could not stop laughing and the kids were crying with laughter. Needless to say with them misbehaving and us being so silly with them we had quite a few stares when we got off the ride, but one of the funniest times we have encountered and it brightened up our day not long having lost our mum.

Even now, we often talk about it and how funny the whole episode was.

Disney certainly brings out the child in you
    Jan&Steve