Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New English Bar at Champions Gate

OK, I see where you are coming from but did not even think about having to go to a bar to watch the FA Cup as we are sat in our villa watching it as I type!!! I guess with the World Cup coming along, villa owners who offer the UK Sports Channels will be first choice for all the footie fans!!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    It's the latest Sherlocks venture Keith. It's not a bar as such more of a cafe but they do serve alcohol. It gets very mixed reviews.
    [/quote]

Who or what is Sherlock? Great name.
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Peter, it is/was a franchise and the original one was in Celebration before it closed and then another opened on the 27 at Cagan's Crossing, moved locations a bit further South on the 27 and promptly closed down.

We are told that this one is the same in name only different concept apparently.
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tonish
    Who or what is Sherlock? Great name.[/quote]There was only one in Celebration in the beginning but now they've franchised and there's no longer one in Celebration.

Sherlock's was an upmarket tea shop with British afternoon tea. A bit pricey though but if you'd yearned for scones with jam and cream, had won the lottery and wanted to blow the lot of a cream tea for Family T, it was the place. [msnwink]
    blott

Florida Expert
    The World Cup will be shown on ABC, ESPN, AND Disney. All available on regular cable. If your villa has cable you'll get The World Cup. If your villa has HD you'll be able to count the drops of sweat of Frank Lampard's forehead!
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    OK, I see where you are coming from but did not even think about having to go to a bar to watch the FA Cup as we are sat in our villa watching it as I type!!! I guess with the World Cup coming along, villa owners who offer the UK Sports Channels will be first choice for all the footie fans!!
    [/quote]
    Good idea! That could be a great selling point
    Keith