Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Budget Fastbreak

Florida Chatterbox Anthony Brook's Avatar

Budget Fastbreak

Arrived at MCO on Monday and went down to the rental car floor. The queues were very long especially Budget.

I booked the car through this site and aquired a Fastbreak card about 9 months ago. I decided to chance it and went straight across to the garage. There was nobody at all at the kiosk waiting for cars so I walked up, handed over my rental agreement and my Budget Fastbreak card. He handed me back the paperwork, took a swipe of my credit card and that was it-all done!

The car was in a few special rows for Faskbreak members. I booked a 2 seat economy and have a brand new 4 door with cruise etc.

I was always a bit wary of Budget and used Dollar and their express card. They haven't got a patch on Budget at the moment.

I reckon it saved me the best part of an hour which is great after alot of travelling.

Already have my next car booked with them for July (through OV, of course)

I have had two pleasant experiences with Budget too
    Shirley

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    Nice to hear you are pleased with the fast-break Anthony ,
    we have also book with this site again for our 4X4 in June
    when you say Fast break card , do you mean the pint off sheet
    once registered
    or have I miss something somewhere [msnscared][msneek];I
    know with Dollar they do send you a small card
    Gail

Gail I have a card just like the Dollar Express one. I went onto their website and ordered one. I have heard their are clauses like you have to use it 3 times a year but I used it in November for the first time and it was fine.

You can also go online and do the pre-register with them but I am not too sure of the procedure once in Orlando done this way.

There are no signs or anything up at the airport saying Fastbreak members go straight to the garage but I read it on a forum somewhere and so just followed their advice.

Is this available in Miami does anyone know?
    Lynne

Administrator
    If you don't want to worry about using the card you can just sign up for it on a 'per-booking' basis using the link on the voucher we send you.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    If you don't want to worry about using the card you can just sign up for it on a 'per-booking' basis using the link on the voucher we send you.
    [/quote]

That's what we always do.
    We have always been very pleased with the service and haven't once had to wait in line. We just go straight over to the rental kiosk in the garage and are dealt with immediately.
    Christine

I also did the pre-register but although you know it has been acknowledged you don't get anything to print off which can be a bit of a worry.

Have to say that Budget have been brilliant and in tandem with OV this is the way I will be renting for the foreseeable future.

Florida Junior
    hello
    My Budget Compact car voucher states on it "free upgrade to Intermediate" how will this work when using the Budget Fastbreak system ?

Paul

Administrator
    Car upgrades still apply when using Fast Break. The person in the kiosk in the parking lot will apply the voucher in the same way as the staff on the main desk.