Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Carseats

Carseats

Has anyone any updated info for child carseats please? tried using search here and have only found old topics....
    any advice greatly appreciated thanks
    Liesa

I looked into before we went and we took our own booster seat for our 5 year old. What age of child is it for? Its no prob to take your own the airlines don't charge(at least Virgin doesn't) and it just goes in the oversize baggage area- so I would just use whatever you use at home. We only had the booster seat but other people had whole proper car seat for younger kids and babies etc.

thanks Lynn we have 3 x 2 year olds....
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's still the same law that applies to child seats as on the older threads. So exactly the same as here. http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_28353.asp

For 2 year olds that meet the weight criteria - Toddlers Over 1 year 20 - 40lbs convertible seat forward facing harness at or below shoulders
    blott

great thanks Blott xx
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would suggest checking the airline website which youu are using LiesaAnna, with so many changes to personal allowances having been made over the last couple of years, better that than turn up at the airport and face extra charges.
    Babblin Boo