Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: villas near The Loop?

villas near The Loop?

Does anyone know of rental villas neat The Loop? Or even what communities are near The Loop?
    Thanks, Renée

I do not think there are rental villas near the loop the only ones near are on the 192 which are 3 mins drive to the loop
    We are 3 mins drive away from the loop.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    we are at Magic Landings St Cloud ed of 192 just 5 mins drive. I think Hunters Creek is next to the Loop but not sure they do short term rentals.
    Mary

There are short term rentals at Hunters Creek which are in walking distance of The Loop.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    According to Google Maps it is possible from 192 in 4 minutes, however there would have to be no traffic and all the lights on green, it always takes us a lot longer, we stay just of Poincianna
    Lyn

Thanks fot all replies.
    I saw there are several communities along the Poinciana, those are the ones I was looking for.
    Hunters Creek is also a good location for the Loop.
    But I already found that the amount of rental villas there are almost zero. I cnnot find them.
    Thanks anyway!!
    Renée

Florida Expert
    Indian Wells is the closest STR villa location I can think of as it is just along the Osceola Parkway from the Loop. Lake Berkley, Bella Vida and Bass Lake Road to the rear of the Walmart on 192 East are also just a couple of minutes ride via Hoagland Blvd shortcut to the Loop. [msnsmile]
    Kevin

Florida Chatterbox
    Kevin, I think you mean Bass Lake Estates in Bass Road. There's also Country Creek Estates and Creekside in the same road. We like that area, this year we're staying in Chatham Park off of Siesta Lago (marker 13). The area's great as you have access to the 192 and Poincianna but not keen on the villa.

We hire small 3/2 villas, not sure if the communites I've mentioned have any larger than that.

We go passed Kua from our villa in THE HAMLETS as we are down passed Sams club ,The 192 can be very quiet at most of the time now all the road works are finished and nice to look at the new plants and trees full of flowers at all times of the year .
    We go to the loop for the resturants we like Bone Fish the best .
    I do not think you can short term rent on Hunters creek as we were going to buy one and we asked and was told we could only do long lease .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hi

I was going to say that we are on Creekside down Bass Road. This is just a few mins from the LOOP.

Regards
    Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx