Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Airlines merge

Florida Junior

Airlines merge

United & Continental have announced they are merging, wonder what effect this will have on the prices & services across the pond

Gold 5 Star Member
    Less competition usually means higher prices but who knows? I think fares seem to be rising quite sharply without these mergers so it might not be easy to tell.[msnsad]

Delta merged with other Airlines and the prices stayed the same I think that they can cover more routes and that gives them more choice for the customers .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Didn't I read somewhere that prices are due to go up in the Autumn for transatlantic flights? The merger probably won't make a lot of difference to us flying from the UK, they will be just as extortionate as I doubt they will offer any competition to Virgin and BA etc.

Neighbours of ours are Norweigan, they paid the equivelant of 310 pounds each for their last flight over. Admittedly they had to change in Iceland but still (and they say the price has gone up, they ought to live in the UK)[msncry]
    Karen