Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: free park tickets

Florida Chatterbox

free park tickets

Does everyone know that Seaworld , Bush gardens and Aquatica are all offering free passes to every one who is stranded due to the Volcano eruption, all you have to do is take your airline ticket showing your delayed and you passport and you get a free 1 day pass to each park for EVERYONE in your party,

details can be found on their website / blog

Yep there is thread on this, Disney too!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dsv77
    Does everyone know that Seaworld , Bush gardens and Aquatica are all offering free passes to every one who is stranded due to the Volcano eruption, all you have to do is take your airline ticket showing your delayed and you passport and you get a free 1 day pass to each park for EVERYONE in your party,

details can be found on their website / blog
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    My Guests phoned Universal today and they confirmed they are also offering free admission but it hasnt been advertised online.
    Babblin Boo

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    They are missing a trick there as they are not looking too good with it being well known that Sea World and then Disney are offering complimentary access to anyone stranded in Orlando.
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    My Guests phoned Universal today and they confirmed they are also offering free admission but it hasnt been advertised online.
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Yes, though Disney don't seem to mention it on their website (or not obviously enough for me to find!) - I only heard of it through this forum. Whereas Sea World did advertise it on their site, I think. I read somewhere that Universal were offering extra days to existing ticket holders who were stranded, rather than straightforward freebies to anyone stranded.

Roland

Gold 5 Star Member
    Roland That was Universal first offering but they changed it which is why my guests checked as they didnt have tickets.
    I think the other 2 Sea World/Disney got the word out through the Orlando Sentinel before they put it on their site. It does make it seem as though they are not being so generous if people dont know about it and losing out on not only extra revenue if people spend money in the park but also goodwill when they tell their friends and family.

You've only got to read some of the comments on the Sea World homepage where they are advertising the free offer (and they extended it to airline crews as well) to see how much goodwill it has generated for them even from some who werent visiting yet but planning other trips later.
    Babblin Boo

We had a lovely day at Busch Gardens- I would advise anyone going to claim a free day to arrive early- we visited Seaworld on Tuesday and the queues at Guest services to get the free pass were mobbed- lucky our original tickets were still valid.
    So we left really early for Busch- it opend at 9.30 but we were almost at the front of the queue to get in the park and that was about 8.45. Got our free pass no prob after showing our tickets and had a fabulous day. We all thought Busch was great.
    Loads of rides for our 5 year old- and the little rides had no queues.