Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney follows Seaworld with free entry

Florida Newbie
    We also did Epcot today (it was very busy!) courtesy of Disney's offer - no problem using original e-ticket and passport id - even had parking charges reimbursed[msnsmile]

Impressed with Disney's offer - though I couldn't find anything about it on their website, so relied on this forum for the relevant info.
    Roland

Florida Chatterbox
    does anyone know if Disney only allowed for free admision on just the two days? as I have guests who were due home on the 15th and now cant get home until the 1st may using continental. I have only just seen this thread so was unable to pass this on to them .

I did pass on the details for Sea world Busch gardens and aquatica to them ...

Also does anyone know what the deal is with universal are they doing anything similar

Gold 5 Star Member
    Universal are but don't know dates involved. Sea World have extended theirs to 25th so there is a good chance the others will follow suit. My guests phoned Universal today as I wasnt sure and they confirmed they were giving free admission. If they arent sure Id say tell them to go to guest services at whichever park and see what they say (with their cancelled flight tickets of course to prove they are stranded.
    Babblin Boo