Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stranded visitors get free admission to Seaworld

Nope not true, we don't allow other sites selling tickets to be advertised here (which is a no brainer). For clarification on your own tickets check with the company that sold them to you. Many are dated, although any bought from us do not expire until used. Our no expiry tickets can used over a number of years. The 14 day expiry tickets expire 14 days from day of first use, so can be used at any time.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anorak
    I saw this on the news here and would have liked to post it but thought the management here at the forum wouldn't like it - I thought they squashed any mention of park tickets except those bought through their site??

Looks like I need some clarification on this topic, in the past I have had Disney and other tickets go out of date because we haven't used them, I would be delighted to find some way of them being used.
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lynnroy
    Ha Ha bet Disney doesn't do it -or am I just cynical??
    [/quote]Current guests had 5 unused days on a 14 day Disney ticket and Disney have extended the ticket validity period by 7 days so they can use the "lost" days.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    I don't actually buy my tickets, they are employee friends and family type tickets which usually are good for the year or so after issue.

I don't get many visitors out here now who want to go to the other parks - too old or infirm - its only Seaworld I take them to.

And occasionally I'll walk them into Epcot in the evening for the fireworks for an hour or two, that's not too strenuous for the oldies. That doesn't use up a ticket at all.

So my comps sometimes go out of date

Would it be OK to offer them on here,

No because tickets are no transferable. The contract with the parks we have has a specific clause about comps.

I don't actually buy my tickets, they are employee friends and family type tickets which usually are good for the year or so after issue.

I don't get many visitors out here now who want to go to the other parks - too old or infirm - its only Seaworld I take them to.

And occasionally I'll walk them into Epcot in the evening for the fireworks for an hour or two, that's not too strenuous for the oldies. That doesn't use up a ticket at all.

So my comps sometimes go out of date

Would it be OK to offer them on here,
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    I thought you wouldn't let me give the tickets away on here.

Honestly did you read my post, we have a specific clause in our contract with the parks about comp tickets. They cannot be offered for the general public. The easiest thing would be to pop into any restaurant in the area and give them but no instead you have to try and make a point on here.
    Do you think Seaworld would let you offer them on their site or any ticket wholesale site for that. common sense should [prevail but obvious not.
    If you want to do good with them I have any number of charities who will take them and give them to good homes. That is what we do with all of ours! Make sense, probably not...

I thought you wouldn't let me give the tickets away on here.
    [/quote]

Hi

We wemt to Aquatica yesterday and Busch Gardens today. Disney Water Park tomorrow.

Regard
    Dianne

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx