Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Restaurants around Fort Myers

Florida Chatterbox

Restaurants around Fort Myers

Hi

we will be spending some time over on the Gulf Coast around the Ford Myers area, can anyone recommend anywhere to eat either breakfast or for an evening meal.

Thanks
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Any particular preferences?

You'll find all the usual US chain eateries in Fort Myers if that's what you're looking for.

Florida Chatterbox
    I was trying to find some independents something like Manny's over in Orlando other than the usual Chillis and Longhorns kind of places. And also if there were any all you can eat buffet breakfast places - i am not particularly a fan of those but my youngest loves them so she will want to give one of those a try (we have to visit Golden Coral at least once when we are in Orlando[msnscared].

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I you looking in Fort Myers or Fort Myers Beach
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've been to Fort Myers many times and to be honest I've never found any restaurant that I've been excited about going back to. There are a few OK places but I'm not aware of a breakfast buffet although I'm not certain about whether there is one somewhere in the area.

If I had to make a recommendation perhaps Bistro 41 in the Bell Tower shopping centre on US 41 would be my choice but it's far from outstanding. If I want really good places to eat when I'm down there I usually drive to Naples but it's a long trip just for dinner.

Florida Chatterbox
    I think either Lynn we are staying in South Fort Myers - never been there before so not sure the distance between Fort Myers and Fort Myers beach?

Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Fort Myers covers quite an area but you won't be out of reach of any of it wherever you're staying. Sounds obvious I know but Fort Myers Beach is just the beach area.[msnwink]

Julie put the web site of Fort Myers and it will give you the beach as ell as all Fort Myers district and the eating places .
    at Fort Myers beach as hotels that have eating places and you can see lots of pelcons around .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx