Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: How is the weather..?

Florida Junior

How is the weather..?

I fly out on the 1st June (still time to get hotter...)
    How is the weather at the moment, everyone enjoying..?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Much as it has been a miserable winter in Florida, it is a certainty that in June it will be hot!!

It's absolutely gorgeous here at the moment, I've just inside to cool down and get a drink and forum fix[msnwink] we've been here since Wednesday and we're still waiting for a 'shopping day' I'd don't like shopping when it's sunny!
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Junior
    Good to hear... Can't wait to get over have some fun in the sun. There are 11 of us coming over..
    6 kids and 5 adults. Already booked a Breakfast with Mickey (somehow i thinkI'll still be hungry afterwards)
    Was just getting a bit worried about the weather. Only been to Orlando in Oct/Nov before. Looking forward to either going on a water ride / or getting caught in the rain then drying off with the sun again..
    Ling Louis pad looks like a def place to have fun Caroline.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shakinsteve
    Good to hear... Can't wait to get over have some fun in the sun. There are 11 of us coming over..
    6 kids and 5 adults. Already booked a Breakfast with Mickey (somehow i thinkI'll still be hungry afterwards)
    Was just getting a bit worried about the weather. Only been to Orlando in Oct/Nov before. Looking forward to either going on a water ride / or getting caught in the rain then drying off with the sun again..
    Ling Louis pad looks like a def place to have fun Caroline.
    [/quote]

After numerous stays at King Louie's Pad I can definitely vouch for it being fun - 2 years 6 months 6 days til our next visit [msnsad]
    Wendy