Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Golfing Partner(s) Required !

Golfing Partner(s) Required !

Hi There,
    I'm out in Florida with the family from 18th May, through to 31st May with the Family (wife and 3 girls!).
    Being a keen golfer and the only man !, I feel it pertinent to head off for a morning's / afternoon's golf and wondered if there were any potential playing partners or individual's who fancied catching up for a round if out there around the same time to make up a 4 ball.

My Villa is on Tuscan Hills (H27), so happy to play around the area.

Drop me a note or pm me with your details so we can tie up and sort out a time..

Thanks
    Lee
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2201.aspx

We are just over the road in Lake Davenport Estates at the same time but John hasn't picked up a club for many a year so probably won't be of the required standard for you Lee but maybe we could meet up for a drink instead?
    Jan

Ah shame you're not here now- my hubby would love a round

Florida Newbie

Diamondback is great, a toug track but they're very friendly, call Chris in the pro shop and ask him to fix you up with a game. Highlands Reserve whilst not as good a course is full of Brits and they're accomodating in the pro shop too,they'll fix you up, play early though as it gets rammed.

Lynnroy, my husband is here in Florida and available to play any day this week. I will send you a Private Message with our phone number etc.

Sandra