Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Pirates & Pals cruise - Contemporary

Florida Newbie

Pirates & Pals cruise - Contemporary

Hi, I have just booked the Pirates & Pals cruise that leaves from the Contemporary for myself, hubby and our 4 yr old. Does anyone know the nights that the boat pageant on the lagoon runs, where they are lit up. Just trying to work out whether with will see them and Wishes or just Wishes. Has anyone done this, would love to hear feedback. Thx

Florida Junior
    Hi,

We stayed at the contemporary last summer for 3 weeks and from my fading memory the water pagent is every night. it comes on almost before wishes is over. never did the pirate cruise. it did look fun though and the people who took part looked very excited [8D]

We did the Wishes celebration cruise from Contemporary Resort and saw the water pageant. My understanding is that it goes every night it can (weather permitting) We also saw the Pirates and Pals cruise which looked great fun. It is an amazing way to see the fireworks. Enjoy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...isewishes.aspx

Shirley

Florida Newbie
    Hi many thx for ur feedback, can't wait to go