Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Reasonable prices

Florida Newbie

Reasonable prices

Hi

Have been looking at flights for this xmas (again) and have found some flights via Newark going out 17 Dec for 14 nights for £1500 for 2 adults and 1 child.

Never booked indirect before and dont know if this is a reasonable price. I know compared to direct it is!![msnoo]

Any thoughts...? Thanks

Florida Expert
    I'd say it's a pretty good price for Xmas. There are always some great savings if you don't mind flying indirect - we've done it a few times and it was well worth it.
    Angela

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    We've flown indirect with kids and would have no hesitation in doing it again

Florida Newbie
    Thanks. Am a little concerned about that having never done it before but it seems like it'd be worth it for the savings we'd be making.

Hope the weather is better than it was this year - never been at Christmas before but I thought it was really chilly!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    that is very good for christmas and we fly indirect 9 times out of 10
    Jan&Steve

Florida Newbie
    So I booked them[clap] It was £1600 all in which I didnt think was too bad considering its the Christmas period. Cant wait now[msnsmile2]