Our Last Day of Relaxing in Florida............

We had a terrific time here the last 2 weeks,, well rested and time to go home, the american money is running low. I guess we helped the economy some.

We went back to Seaworld yesterday Holy smokes we set Seaworld into our GPS and said we would be there in 20 Minutes when we left the house. Did i mention that Spring Break started here in Florida and the Weather has been really really great. Well must i say 5 minutes on the I4 proved this little black computer thing wrong the conjestion and lines all the way into Seaworld parking lot was long. It took us 2 hours.

Over our breakfast yesterday morning we were debating to go back to Tampa at Busch Gardens or go to Seaworld. the kids picked Seaworld for the quickest trip. Busch Gardens was an hours drive. Oops.

We did make it back to our villa by 7 pm so the kids could swim. boy are they gonna miss this pool. Today we are going to relax around the pool and get suitcases packed up. With our Direct Flight we found to get here only let us have 1 suitcase per person so we have packed up 3 boxes which we purchased at Walmart and put all our clothes we brought down with us and are mailing them home. We own a post office outlet in 1 of our businesses so we can send them there. So this tells you the wife did lots of shopping for the year. We usually don't buy much at home we usually wait for our yearly trip to florida.

Again MANY THANKS to Caroline and David for the use of your Villa it was one really nice home and love the deck area around the pool so u can move around to chase the sun. This villa has met our Highest expectations.

I will send a note this weekend once we settle in at home in Canada to let u know of how things went

cheers