Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: King Louis Part 7

King Louis Part 7

Our Last Day of Relaxing in Florida............

We had a terrific time here the last 2 weeks,, well rested and time to go home, the american money is running low. I guess we helped the economy some.

We went back to Seaworld yesterday Holy smokes we set Seaworld into our GPS and said we would be there in 20 Minutes when we left the house. Did i mention that Spring Break started here in Florida and the Weather has been really really great. Well must i say 5 minutes on the I4 proved this little black computer thing wrong the conjestion and lines all the way into Seaworld parking lot was long. It took us 2 hours.

Over our breakfast yesterday morning we were debating to go back to Tampa at Busch Gardens or go to Seaworld. the kids picked Seaworld for the quickest trip. Busch Gardens was an hours drive. Oops.

We did make it back to our villa by 7 pm so the kids could swim. boy are they gonna miss this pool. Today we are going to relax around the pool and get suitcases packed up. With our Direct Flight we found to get here only let us have 1 suitcase per person so we have packed up 3 boxes which we purchased at Walmart and put all our clothes we brought down with us and are mailing them home. We own a post office outlet in 1 of our businesses so we can send them there. So this tells you the wife did lots of shopping for the year. We usually don't buy much at home we usually wait for our yearly trip to florida.

Again MANY THANKS to Caroline and David for the use of your Villa it was one really nice home and love the deck area around the pool so u can move around to chase the sun. This villa has met our Highest expectations.

I will send a note this weekend once we settle in at home in Canada to let u know of how things went

cheers
    Randy Johnston

Loved reading your reports Randy, safe journey home. Look out for my reports next week and you can reminise

Florida Expert
    We were in Seaworld yesterday as well, and it took us well over an hour to get there, we went in the morning, traffic was bad on the I4 and then the queue to get into Seaworld was long....not seen seaworld so full in a long time, even all the shows were full.

We still enjoyed all the shows, but Believe isn't quite the same as when the trainers go in the water with them, still good though.

Queue times for the major rides weren't too bad when we went to them 20 mins for Kraken, it then went up to 75, Atlantis was 75 (didn't bother queuing for this one) and at the time they did Manta it was only 45 mins long, but they had been on the ride within the 45. At one point it was 90 mins long...

Florida Newbie
    Have a safe journey home, thank you for the reports, it just makes me wish the year away more quickly til October when it will be my turn!!! [easter1]

Florida Expert
    Your reports have been great, thank you

You're very welcome Randy, we're pleased you all enjoyed yourselves and hope your journey home was safe and uneventful [msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

thankyou for letting us enjoy your trip reports with you xx looking forward to mine in 3 weeks 6 days!!
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Great TR!