Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steak 'n' Shake

Florida Junior

Steak 'n' Shake

Off to the place they call heaven soon... well it's heaven for me as I love American food...
    Is there, and has anyone been to a Steak'n'Shake in Orlando..
    Staying @ Windsor Hills so hopefully one near by...
    Also if there is any place around that does a special challenge or something..love to have a go at eating a 5 burger bun or something..

Florida Expert
    The two steak and shake that I know of are;
    Where you go off the 417 greenway onto orange blossom trail, this is the way we go to florida Mall, there is one just on the right after you join the obt.
    The second is down in Kissimmee, quite far down the 192 about 4/5 miles East of I4. Hope this helps you,i'm sure there must be many more around.
    Eric

There are 2 Steak n Shakes, one on Orange Blossom Trail (OBT) near Home Depot, just before Florida mall and another one on the 192 by Walamrt. Their shakes are to die for[msnsmile2]
    Karen

Florida Savvy
    Hi Steve

Sorry I have no idea where Windsor Hills is, but if it is anywhere near US 27 then I would recommend the Steak n Shake on Hwy 50. Just head north on US 27 until it meets Hwy 50, turn right and it is a mile or so along on the right hand side.

Take a look on their website - you'll be drooling. You can sign up to their e-Club for vouchers, etc. A big juicy Guacamole Steakburger arrived in my inbox last week! Also I noticed that kids eat free on weekends.

Enjoy!

Sandra

Florida Savvy
    There was one at Lake Buena Vista, not at The Crossroads shopping centre but the next shopping block on the right - not sure if it is still there.

Florida Junior
    Thanks everyone. Will look out for them. Seen the picture of the guacamole Steakburger and you are right it looks great..

we love Steak n shake!! OMG the milkshakes are to die for... even better then Johnny Rockets... and thats saying something!!
    192.... often have lunch there!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Liesa

We went to steak n shake for the first time last year. OMG we went again and again, the milkshakes -mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!, the chilli-mmmmmmm!!! the triple steakburgers- mmmmmmmm!!! Guess we will be going there again this year.[high5]
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Never even seen one...will have to try it in a few weeks..

Jan... your as bad as me!!!! lol looking forward to going back sooooooooooo bad!![msnwink]
    Liesa