Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Coffee Shops

Coffee Shops

Where are they, Americans love their Soda Pop but not to heavy into the Coffee's thanks for letting me know about starbucks
    Randy Johnston

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just as at home you will find plenty of Starbucks etc some are located inside stores like Target and some stand alones but you wont have to look too hard. Where are you staying anf we can tell you of some local ones.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Barnie's is pretty good also and has a more amazing array of sodas than Starbucks.

If you try a Dunkin' Donuts which is half Baskin Robbins then you'll get a large choice of smoothies, shakes and the like - not to mention all those flavours of ice cream and shhh, no need to tell everyone not to mention all those wonderful donuts!
    blott

Randy, there is a Starbucks up at Cagans Crossing and a Dunkin Donuts at Reunion - the banana walnut bread at Starbucks is gorgeous, and seems to taste better eaten by the pool with a latte[msnwink]
    If you need proper directions to either or both let me know[msnsmile]
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry Caroline, should have said...

You'll find Barnie's easily with that sat nav.

http://www.barniescoffee.com/stores/florida
    blott

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Second for Barnies.

This is my most favourite shop in US. I bring about 10 lb of coffee back with me just about everytime I visit. I love the flavoured coffee, but hate starbucks as they flavour it with syrup, and I dont take sugar. Barnies use flavoured beans...

There is one on the 27 just before the turn onto the Highway 50, it is within the complex of the cinema etc. Cinnabon in florida mall serves barnies coffee. and the ice cream parlour in the food court of millenia mall. and very publix garages serve barnies coffee as well. get my fix every morning as I pass it come out of our community.

CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    I love McDonald's ice coffee not had a bad one yet

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:I love McDonald's ice coffee not had a bad one yet[/quote]We also love them, but they are even nicer in Panera bread which is our favourite coffee shop. If you buy a regular coffee it is bottomless.

Sandra & Victor

I love Barnies- was gutted when it disappeared from Celebration- but there is still the one in Florida Mall